- District-scale (170 sq km) gold porphyry project is locate 150 km northwest of Anchorage.
- Combined NI 43-101 resources from three deposits1:
- 2.797 Moz gold equivalent in the indicated category (110.28 Mt grading 0.50 g/t gold, 1.72 g/t silver, 0.14 % copper or 0.79 g/t gold equivalent), and
- 6.731 Moz gold equivalent (311.26 Mt grading 0.47 g/t gold, 2.26 g/t silver, 0.11 % copper or 0.68 g/t gold equivalent) in the inferred category.
- The deposits are open in several directions and future drill programs will focus on adding to these near surface deposits as well as outlining higher-grade zones within this extensive mineralization.
- Numerous geophysical and geochemical anomalies with mineralized drill intersections that require follow-up step-out drilling.
- Over C$50 million spent on prior exploration work, which included approximately 70,000 metres of diamond drilling.
NI43-101 mineral resources have been estimated at the Whistler, Raintree West and Island Mountain deposit (Table 1). Most of these resources are near surface and are potential amenable to open pit extraction.
Table 1: Whistler, Island Mountain and Raintree West NI 43-101 resource estimates, Whistler Project.
|RW (Zone A)||Inferred||0.6||51.760||0.68||3.74||0.10||0.86||1.13||6.22||114.13||1.43|
|RW (Zone B)||Inferred||0.3||31.680||0.40||5.39||0.06||0.55||0.41||5.49||41.91||0.56|
Table 1 Notes:
- Island Mountain abbreviated to "IM" and Raintree West abbreviated to "RW".
- Gold equivalent grade for the Whistler resource assumes metal prices of US$990/oz gold, US$15.40/oz silver and US$2.91/lb copper.
- Gold equivalent grade for the Island Mountain resource assumes metal prices of US$1,250/oz gold, US$16.50/oz silver and US$2.10/lb copper and recoveries of 90% for gold (cyanide), 80% for copper (flotation) and 25% silver (recovery in copper concentrate).
- Gold equivalent for the Raintree West resource assumes metal prices of US$1,250/oz gold, US$16.50/oz silver and US$2.10/lb copper and recoveries of 75% for gold, 85% for copper and 75% for silver.
- Totals may not represent the sum of the parts due to rounding.
- The Mineral Resources for the Whistler Project have been prepared by Giroux Consultants Ltd. in conformity with "CIM Definition Standards for Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves 2014". The resource estimate is contained in the amended and restated technical report titled "NI 43-101 Resource Estimate for the Whistler Project" authored by Gary H. Giroux, M.A. Sc., P.Eng., who is a qualified person within the meaning of NI 43-101 and independent of the Company with an effective date of March 24, 2016 (amended and restated as of May 30, 2016).
- The Mineral Resources for the Island Mountain and Raintree West deposits have been prepared by Giroux Consulting Ltd. in conformity with "CIM Definition Standards for Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves 2014".
1For further information respecting the above resource for the Whistler Project, please refer to the Technical Report (amended and restated as of May 30, 2016) by Gary H. Giroux, M.A. Sc., P.Eng. with an effective date of March 24, 2016 and titled "NI 43-101 Resource Estimate for the Whistler Project", a copy of which is filed under BRI’s profile on Sedar at www.sedar.com.