- The Titiribi Project is comprised of one concession that covers an area of approximately 39.19 square kilometres;
- NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate (0.3 g/t cut-off; Table 1):
- Measure and Indicated gold resource of 4.63 Moz
- Inferred gold resource of 3.25 Moz
- Approximately 144,779 metres of diamond drilling in 270 holes has been completed on the Project;
- The mineral resource estimate represents three of the nine mineralized porphyry-epithermal targets identified on the Titiribi Project;
- Project has excellent infrastructure including paved roads, high power electrical transmission lines 3 km from the property and water;
- Nearby gold projects in development or production include AngloGoldꞌs Ashantiꞌs Quebradona, AngloGold Ashanti/B2Goldꞌs Gramalote, Continental Goldâ€™s Buritica, Red Eagleꞌs San Ramon, and Gran Colombiaꞌs Marmato projects.
The Titiribi Project has resource estimates completed on the Cerro Vetas, Chisperos and Northwest Breccia deposit (Table 1). Some of these resources are near surface and are potential amenable to open pit extraction.
Table 1: Cerro Vetas, Chisperos and Northwest Breccia NI 43-101 resource estimates, Titiribi Project.
- Gold Equivalence estimated using $1,300 per ounce gold at 83% recovery and $2.90 per pound copper at 90% recovery.
- A 0.3 g/t gold equivalent cut-off has been highlighted as the base case cut-off.
- Totals may not represent the sum of the parts due to rounding.
- The Mineral Resources have been prepared by Behre Dolbear & Company (USA), Inc. in conformity with "CIM Definition Standards for Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves 2014.
- See News Release dated Sept. 14, 2016 filed on SEDAR under BRIꞌs profile.
- A technical report respecting the above resource estimate will be filed under the Companyâ€™s on SEDAR in due course.