- NI 43-101 mineral resource at Jau target*:
- 19.44 Mt grading 0.81 g/t gold (503,000 ounces of gold) @ 0.3 g/t Au cutoff.
- Property located in the municipality of Novo Progresso, 65km southwest of the company’s advanced-stage Sao Jorge project.
- Brazil Resources owns 100% of the project, which is comprised of four targets ( Jau, Patoa, Tucunare and Colonia) for a total area of 21,995 hectares.
- Novo Progresso offers access to a local labor market and hydro power. Access to the property is via highway BR-163.
- Hydro electrical grid is located 70 kilometres to the east along route BR163, approximately 50 kilometres north of Novo Progresso.
Jau Gold Target:
The Jau target has an inferred mineral resource of 19.44 Mt grading 0.81 g/t gold (503,000 ounces of gold)*. To date over 6,000 meters have been drilled. The target shares exploration and development synergies with nearby targets (Patoa, Colonia and Tucunare) as well as the São Jorge project.
|Table 1: Jau inferred mineral resource* at various cut-off grades.|
|Tonnes > Cut-off
|Grade > Cut-off||Contained Metal|
|Au (g/t)||Au (ozs)|
For further information respecting the above resource estimate for the Boa Vista Gold Project, please refer to the technical report by Jim Cuttle and Gary Giroux with an effective date of November 22, 2013 and titled “Technical Report, Rio Novo Gold Project and Resource Estimate on the Jau Prospect, Tapajós Area, Para State, Northern Brazil”, a copy of which is filed under BRI's profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.